Monday

Valentine's Day

The kids and I had fun making Valentine's sugar cookies. Can you tell which plate I decorated and which one the kids decorated? They each gave some of the cookies they decorated to their friends. I told them to make sure they tell their friends "they" decorated these. Zach asked "why, cause you don't want them to think you decorated them?" I said, "no, of course not. I just want your friends to know YOU made these yourself".
Zach made this cookie. He said it's like a meat-lovers pizza. He named this cookie a "Junk in the trunk sugar-lovers cookie". As far as the rest of Valentine's Day, Chris and I got to go out to dinner together, something we haven't done in way too long. Chris did good and got me my favorites, ... chocolates.


2 comments:

  1. that is so funny, I was laughing and showing Spencer the cookies...he's like, I can't tell the difference, which ones did she make?

    ReplyDelete