Monday

Winter pictures

Zach during the blizzard in his snow fort.
Our new front door. It lets alot of light in our house. You just have to make sure you're fully dressed before you come down the stairs, especially at night with the lights on.




Our cute snow covered home.



Me, Ashley, and a neighbor sitting on top of their snow fort. We got over 2-3 ft of snow between 2 different snow storms.










One of our feathered friends at our birdfeeder. We love looking out our garden window and seeing cardinals, blue jays, and red-headed woodpeckers, like this one.


2 comments:

  1. I have a picture of me just like that at Ashley's age in a snow fort, I LOVED that snow fort in Mt. Home. And that is so funny about your new front door, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom said you and Justin loved to play in snow forts. And yes, the door is beautiful, but not so private. Luckily, we don't exactly hang out in the foyer or the staircase. So I think we're ok.

    ReplyDelete