Tuesday

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009 came and out went very quickly. We opened presents in the morning, and headed down to Washington D.C. to have Christmas dinner with the Conley family. We had a blast. The kids had snowball fights, played Wii (of course), and even played some board games. We caroled, ate, and laughed until our bellies hurt (love that). That always happens when Chris's cousin, LeAnne is around. It was definitely worth the drive down there. I just wish we were closer to more family so we could spend time with more family during the Holidays!
Christmas chaos before clean up

Serious snow ball fight at the Conley's. It was boys vs girls. There was no mercy, I went outside for some reason and got pelted (not by one of my own boys, thank you very much). These boys mean business.










I love this picture. It shows how rushed we were getting out the door to head down to DC for Christmas Dinner. Ryan wasn't paying attention when he put his shoes on.




Stockings. If I could just get someone to fill my stocking....




Ryan's new phone with unlimited texting. The first of many texts to come.














2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a great time! I agree, it doesn't get much better than laughing till your belly hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The people that make me laugh the most: Chris's cousin (LeAnn), Justin, dad, and Ryan. If I ever have abdominal surgery or something where it hurts to laugh, they are NOT allowed to come visit me.

    ReplyDelete